Costa Rica Vacation plan arriving to International airport in Alajuela
If you are thinking of Planning travel to Costa Rica these Costa Rica tours packages will give you a number of recommendations and tips you should take into account to make the most of your stay in this unique Central American country
The information plan that you are about to read is very useful since it contains information about what Costa Rica and offers. You have to take into account that due to the change so fast that tourism generates and other factors external to us, as they can be the factor time, economy and world politics, being a country of constant changes and discoveries, and to Costa Rica in the Americas young, often phones and other information change without control.Costa Rica Vacation planThe most popular Costa Rica vacation plan is starting from San jose continuing to Arenal the to Monteverde after that to Manuel Antonio beachesWritten by: Trip AdvisorDate published: 04/12/20165 / 5 stars
Example of Costa Rica Itinerary 8 days to consider in your plan
- Day 1: Arrival in San Jose and tour of the city center (night in San Jose).
- Day 2: You can visit the Tourist attractions in San Jose Costa Rica like Poas Volcano and La Paz Waterfall trip to La Fortuna de San Carlos (night in La Fortuna).
- Day 3: Visit to the Arenal Volcano and La Fortuna Waterfall (night in La Fortuna).
- Day 4: Travel to the Tenorio Volcano National Park (Bijagua) and visit to Rio Celeste (Bijagua night).
- Day 5: Travel to Monteverde, canopy and hanging bridges path in the park (night in Monteverde).
- Day 6: Travel to Manuel Antonio with a stop in Tarcoles (crocodiles) and visit the beach Espadilla (Manuel Antonio night).
- Day 7: Visit to Manuel Antonio National Park (night in Manuel Antonio).
- Day 8: Visit Playa Espadilla and return to your home from Liberia airport.
This vacation plan left out some important Costa Rica tourist attractions like is Tortuguero. We decided to discard from the vacation plan because distances and because it was not the nesting season of turtles, a natural spectacle of the first order that can be seen from July to October. Also did not have time to visit the Corcovado National Park, Limon, Rincon de la Vieja and Tamarindo, but that's for another time. The itinerary that we do have related and is perfect for so few days, very interesting and quite possible for a car.How to start your vacation planCosta Rica tourist attractionsMap of Costa Rica destinations for your planOther Costa Rica vacation plan
As you can see on this Costa Rica Itinerary we set we chose to spend the night in five different points. We started in San Jose, the capital, as the flight arrived early in the afternoon and the Juan Santamaria airport is just 20 kilometers. More traffic is where we find as tickets to the city usually quite saturated. Costa Rica's capital is a bit chaotic and has few tourist attractions, so it is the only point perfectly dispensable itinerary if you also have little time.
Subsequently we spent two nights at La Fortuna (Arenal Volcano), one in the Tenorio Volcano, one in Monteverde and Manuel Antonio three to put the finishing touch to the trip to the warm waters of the Costa Rican Pacific.
More Costa Rica information